Well now I’ve got pretty much got my new UK based webhost all up ‘n’ running, semi successfully transfered my sites and thanks to a well known auction site(eBay) a new domain name bumbling.uk (fine see) just for my personal blog/site. It’s now time for me to start working on my project site.

My main project being www.techrag.co.uk which is something i’ve been wanting to do for a long time. A site to help computer users and a reference for support staff. For those who have been to my blog previously you would have seen a post about this but under a different website adress(New Project – IdleWeb.eu), that domain has since expired as it wasn’t really fitting to the purpose of the site.

I am still looking for anyone out there wanting to help out with the site, so if your interested please contact me via the contact page.

I’ve been looking in to doing something decent with a website for a long time. As I currently work on a IT support desk I’ve been thinking of the types of calls we keep getting. The majority of calls are for the most basic of things that user could do quite easily and most are something most home users would need to know/do.

So what I come up with was a website full of walk through tutorials on the most common of tasks home and small business users would do. Also the site will include common problems users come up against on a daily basis.

I was thinking of a name for the site and in he end come up with IdleWeb. I then checked for the domain name idleweb.com but this was taken by a advert holding page, so I did a check on all top level domains and the one that caught my eye was idleweb.eu, so here we have it: www.idleweb.eu

As you can see there’s only a coming soon screen on there but I am working on the back-end as you read this. Once the back-end is done it’s on the content creation which will take time, this leads me onto the next thing.

I am now looking for other techs out there to help out and create content for the site so if your interested in helping out drop me a line.

Ok so starting to sort out my hosting account cleaning out all the nasty files I’ve got placed all over it. This domain http://www.matrix0.net wasn’t getting used so have decided to move sinblog up a level to the main site here.